Thursday, August 9, 2012

soleRebels

My soleRebels arrived. I'm in total shoe love. I got the chocolate tooTOOs and I love them so much!




I learned about this incredible company from Adria Vasil's Ecoholic blog on shoes. As soon as I read up on the company - I was soled. 


soleRebels is the first WFTO/IFAT FAIR TRADE certified Fair Trade footwear firm in Ethiopia and the #1 footwear exporter to the US market

There is so much more to read on their site and I encourage you to read through the incredible things this company stands for and has accomplished.

Here is a short video to that will give you just a taste of what they do. 





Bethlehem actually emailed me personally on this order (I was shocked!) as I had a little hiccup in the shipping process. She let me know they were going to take care of things and my shoes would be expedited (and they were!). I thanked her and told her where I heard about her and her company, how I support what she has started and how I plan on being a customer for life since I love what she stands for and does. She said:


Beka that is excellent to hear- thats what we want.  i always say our goal at soleRebels is not to sell you a pair of shoes. Our goal IS to make you so ecstatic with our awesome shoes , our incredible  people service and our exciting brand , that you  become a soleRebel for LIFE!!
sounds like we may just do that with you. proud to hear and many thanks for your business
very best
bethlehem 

Go soleRebels go. Love what you do. Looking forward to rockin' these pair of shoes and others in the future. I even got Keith wanting a pair too!


No comments:

Post a Comment